From Eric's Recipes
Mom's famous meat loaf recipe.
- 1 - 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 - 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups bread crumbs
- Mix all ingredient in a large bowl. Use your hands and make sure everything is well mixed.
- Add in spices to taste (salt, pepper, garlic powder, etc)
- Place into baking pan
- Cook in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until it starts bubbling.
- The cheddar cheese really makes it, so the more the better.