Red Potato Salad
From Eric's Recipes
Classic potato salad made with red potatoes for that extra bit of flavor.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cooked
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp lemon-pepper seasoning
- Cook potatoes with skins on in boiling salted water until just done (approximately 20-40 minutes depending on size of potatoes).
- Slice potatoes after they have cooled and place in mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix all other ingreditents.
- Pour over potatoes and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- It's very important to let the potatoes cool before cutting them. If they aren't fully cooled they will crumble apart and loose consistency.
- Try adding boiled eggs to mayonnaise mixture to give it that eggy taste.